We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Test & Inspection Electrician. The successful applicant will be working within our reactive maintenance contracts on various commercial and industrial electrical maintenance contracts, the majority of which will be within the railway environment.
You will work in one and two-person teams to deliver works throughout the various regions for one of our longest standing and largest contracts.
Predominantly located across London, Sussex and East Anglia.
* 40 hours per week within operational timeframe requirements of 5.00am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
What are the responsibilities for this role?
* Undertake fault finding, Remedial works and Test and Inspection of PPM and reactive maintenance works.
* Populate & validate NICEIC documentation - Electrical Conditioning Reports, Minor works Certificates and Schedule of Tests.
* Adhere to Works Package Plan / Task Brief Sheet and associated documentation (COSHH, Permit, Isolation procedures).
* Contribute to planning work methods, resources, teams & systems to meet project requirements
* Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA
* Deliver Tool Box Talks to small teams of Operatives on site and record as required
* Contribute to addressing poor performance of team members
What are we looking for?
* Current in date "Approved Electrician" ECS Gold Card
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Personal Track Safety (PTS) would be advantageous however full training will be given to the successful candidate
* Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services or Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Maintenance Electrotechnical Systems & Equipment and AM2 Assessment or NET AAC
C&G 2365 or previous C&G 2330 + AM2 assessment
* Level 3 in Electrical Installations BS7671: 2018 (18th Edition)
* City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing (2391-52)
City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations (2394-01) and Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2395-01)
* 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
As part of our excellent benefits package, we offer:
* Competitive rate
* Company Van
* Fuel Card
* 4x Death in Service
* Company Pension Scheme
* Developmental Training
* 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Enhanced Pay for Overtime and Nights
About KH Engineering Services Ltd:
Established in 1997, KH Engineering Services Ltd is one of the UK's leading providers of mechanical and electrical ('M&E') engineering solutions covering the design, management and delivery of services for the rail and wider transport sectors. Our services are typically delivered across five categories; design and survey; M&E installation; lighting installation and testing; bespoke engineering and civil works; and maintenance.
*KH Engineering Services Ltd are an equal opportunities employer