Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Oxford
Senior Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services
My client is an award winning, UK top 20 multi-discipline property and construction consultancy employing over 600 people. As their workload continues to grow, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their well established Building Services team in Oxford.
Their client list includes Formula One teams, Education, commercial, retail, industrial, leisure and many more. As a Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be exposed to many sectors and many cultures.
Your duties as a Senior Electrical Engineer will include
* Working as part of a design team delivering detailed design
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
* Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
* Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
* Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact and reduce the carbon footprint
* Designing site-specific equipment as required
* Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
* Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
To be successful in this role you will
* Have an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification and significant experience in a similar role.
* Be ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
* You will need to be an excellent communicator who can articulate complicated issues between clients and highly skilled project teams.
* You will also need to show ambition and a willingness to learn whilst demonstrating a high-level diligence and organisational skills.
* 25 days holiday
* Company car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
* Highly competitive salary
If you feel this is the role for you, please call Charlie Weeks on (phone number removed) or email to apply