We are a highly regarded Chartered Practice of Architects run by a professional and enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team working on a mix of projects varying in size and complexity.
Due to an increase in workload, we are looking for a talented Architect with a minimum of two to three years’ experience, to join our practice and to make a positive contribution to our business.
We offer a relaxed and supportive working environment in our own offices, with some highly creative design and career opportunities for the right candidate.
You will be working on your own projects, in direct contact with clients and have a high level of responsibility. This is a wonderful opportunity for an Architect who wants to further their career and develop their skills for the future.
Key skills required:
- Excellent design, presentation and communication
- Proficient with Autocad, Sketchup, Photoshop , (Revit and BIM desirable but not essential)
- Good knowledge of UK Building Regulation and Planning Policy
- Ability to work in a team and to deadlines
- Ability to deal with all RIBA work stages.
- Friendly and personable
- Current driving license essential
If you are interested in this architect position in Hertfordshire please send your CV, portfolio (5 mb maximum) and a covering letter telling us why you believe you are the right candidate for this role to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.