Benedict O’Looney Architects is looking for talented Part 2/3 architects to join its London-based team.
We have a varied and interesting workload that comprises shops and flats on south London’s high streets, railway work, faith buildings, and conservation projects.
The skills we require include:
- experience and an interest in construction drawing and detailing
- good hand-drawing skills
- familiarity with London’s historic architecture and its research
- CAD, 3D modelling and Photoshop skills
- job running experience from planning through to delivery on site
- a working knowledge of UK planning and building regulations
- a chance to work on all stages of architectural projects from initial design through to construction
- a cheerful studio in central Peckham
- close mentoring, and a great opportunity for career development at this practice
- flexible working hours
An office that celebrates historic architecture and urbanism, as well as contemporary design.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV, along with examples of your work, including hand drawings and architectural detailing.
Please also include a letter outlining your experience, ambition and suitability for this position.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link.