Jay Ashall Partnership is an RIBA Chartered Practice and currently has a vacancy for a Part I or Part II Architectural Assistant, to join our friendly team.
We are a small / medium size practice based in Cheshire working on projects nationally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in projects from conception to completion across a variety of sectors including Private one-off houses, larger residential schemes, listed buildings / conservation projects, commercial projects and schools.
Our work is predominantly completed on Autocad and Revit but some knowledge of Sketchup, photoshop and rendering software is also required.
The Primary Duties of the role will include;
- Researching and developing design solutions to architectural problems.
- Completing concept designs
- Preparing sketch, working and presentation models as required.
- Assisting in preparing and/or commissioning measured surveys and site reports.
- Assisting in preparing presentation materials.
- Drafting and amending concept and detail designs.
- Assisting with the integration of technical information and statutory requirements into design and production drawings including assisting in the preparation of drawings for planning, building regulations, tender and construction purposes.
- Attending site visits with the Project Architect
The candidate should
- be proficient in Autocad / Revit
- have good design and presentation skills
- be enthusiastic ambitious and motivated
- have strong written and verbal communication
- be pro-active, organised, and able to show initiative
- be good at working as part of a team.
- due to the location of our office, a driving licence and personal transport is advisable.
The vacancy is a full time position and salary will be based upon experience and ability.
Please send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org