Found Associates is looking for a Part 3 architect to join its office to work on exciting high-end luxury residential and commercial projects in London.
The candidate must have at least three years’ post Part 3 architect experience and have in-depth knowledge of projects from start to finish.
The following criteria are non negotiable:
- RIBA Part 3 or ARB registered Project Architect, with three years’ UK based experience post qualification
- must have excellent client-facing skills
- must have experience running high-end residential (single occupancy) projects
- must be UK projects that the applicant has seen through from initial client contact to completion
- experience in single occupancy homes over 1 million, at least one new build
- must have experience in all work stages; be motivated and enthusiastic with good design technical skills
- must have excellent spoken English and communication skills
- must be proficient in Vectorworks
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (no bigger than 10MB) using the ‘apply’ link.