RHJB Architects are a design led studio based in Central London, with a focus on contemporary design, seeking an Architectural Technician who will share in our collaborative and creative culture. RHJB was established 5 years ago and with an ever-increasing reputation and workload across London and the South-East, we are looking to expand our numbers and capability. We are looking for people who are keen to be part of this growth, bringing skills to shape the future of the studio.
We work closely in a design-led and exciting studio environment and pride ourselves on thinking differently and offering our Clients unique and beautifully crafted designs. We have projects across several sectors with a predominantly high-end residential portfolio. We enjoy what we do and believe strongly in being both professional and approachable.
You will be creative, positive, driven, able to find solutions to unusual problems, and be able to do this independently. You will take pride in what you do, be enthusiastic and most of all, enjoy it. You’ll be flexible, and willing to be part of something exciting, working across all areas of the practice. You’ll be willing to be collaborative, be personable and communicative, where you will be playing a full part in determining how the practice moves forward, how we develop and continue to grow.
Your skills and attributes
- An Architectural Technician, preferably CIAT qualified.
- A minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in the UK
- Exceptional knowledge of the UK Building Regulations.
- Be able to hand sketch, and communicate well visually and verbally within the studio, to Clients, and Consultants alike.
- AutoCad, Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign together with MS Office application skills are required. With demonstrable proficiency in SketchUp rendering software and 3d Max an advantage.
- You’ll will have an excellent knowledge of English Language (Written & Spoken).
- You will be eligible to work in the UK.
- A full UK driving licence and own transport is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary package, starting at £32,000, relevant to your skills and experience.
If you have the architectural experience and qualifications to match the above please email your CV, cover letter and a portfolio, including examples of your recent work to firstname.lastname@example.org