Multi-award winning luxury tree house company based in East Sussex is looking for a creative and talented individual to join our talented in-house design team.
The successful applicant will assist the design team on the production of a wide range of projects including master plans, concept designs, sales and stage presentations, graphic design work for promotional material and print media to communicate both technical and aesthetic information to our clients, planning departments and construction teams, along with interior design specification and procurement.
As an Architectural Designer you would work within our small, energetic team of designers creating imaginative residential and commercial buildings of varying scales and designs. Current works include landscape driven structures for playgrounds, school campuses, hotels and private homes, amongst others. Every day is unique, and we aim to offer our clients something truly spectacular so the design work is never boring.
KEY SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Design or Architectural degree or equivalent experience
- Be proficient in AutoCAD 2D, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of construction (ideally timber frame), preferably at least 2 years’ experience
- Be creative and passionate about design
- Have good knowledge of 3D modelling
- Strong hand sketching skills and artistic flare
- The ability to work on multiple projects, managing time effectively and meet varying deadlines
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates innovation and creativity
- Live locally to Tunbridge Wells
Blue Forest gives you the opportunity to challenge and develop yourself creatively and technically within our friendly, sociable, supportive and stimulating studio environment. We offer long-term prospects to advance your career within our design network.
Salary: From £18,000 p.a depending on experience
Start date: Immediate start
Type of Contract: Permanent Full Time
Please apply via email, including a copy of your current CV & portfolio (in PDF format, size less than 10MB, with clear indication of your role on every project listed), to email@example.com Please indicate any notice period if applicable, and a brief description why you feel you should be a part of our team.
We try to get back to all applicants, however sometimes due to the number of applications received we are only able to contact suitable candidates.
UK based applicants only. Must live locally to Tunbridge Wells and have own transport due to rural location.