Excellent opportunity for an Architect / Part 2 / Technologist to join our small, design-led, Winchester based practice to work on residential, commercial and educational projects.
Salary negotiable depending upon experience and position, £25,000 - £40,000 per annum.
We will offer you:
- Good long-term opportunities for career development within the practice.
- A varied workload with interesting clients.
- Payment of professional membership costs.
- Holiday provision – 20 days plus public holidays and Christmas shutdown.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent design, technical and communication skills.
- Experience working within a UK based practice.
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
- An understanding of Photoshop and SketchUp would be beneficial.
- An eye for design and detail.
- Ideally, experience of working across all RIBA stages from concept through to completion.
Please send a covering letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this role along with a CV with examples of recent work to: email@example.com