MarshKeene is seeking an architect to join its Hampshire studio.
We are a young, creative practice with a focus on quality, craftsmanship and sustainability. We have a growing portfolio of completed projects and a range of exciting live projects at various stages. We are currently working from a temporary office in Andover whilst designing the conversion of an agricultural brick barn into our new office – a process which the successful applicant would be involved in.
We are looking for an architect with two to five years’ post-Part III experience to join our small practice. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in all aspects of projects, from concept design through to handover, and to be part of a tight-knit, growing team.
We are looking for someone with:
- experience running private residential and/or small scale residential development projects through all RIBA work stages
- a strong understanding of planning policy, building regulations and construction detailing
- excellent design and communication skills
- experience working with historic buildings and an interest in natural building materials
- proficiency in Vectorworks (essential) and experience in SketchUp and Adobe Suite (preferable)
We aim to create a friendly, healthy and balanced studio environment with a collaborative and supportive atmosphere.
To apply please submit a covering letter, CV, salary expectation and short portfolio to email@example.com