We Made That has an opportunity for an urban designer/masterplanner to join its London team.
We are looking for an experienced urban designer/planner with knowledge of the London regeneration landscape to join our growing team. We Made That is delivering increasingly large masterplanning projects and influential spatial strategies. Our current team of 16 is expected to expand in the near future and we are seeking a new team member at a senior level capable of working alongside the practice partners and associates.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating a team delivering masterplans and area strategies at a range of scales across the capital.
Candidates applying should:
- have a masters qualification in urban design or similar related subject
- have demonstrable strategic or master planning experience in the UK
- have experience of leading a team of assistants, overseeing project resourcing levels and time management
- have the ability to lead on project development
- be seeking opportunity for career progression within the office from this level to a role pursuing, securing and shaping the urban-scale outputs of the practice
- demonstrate a powerful public conscience in pursing project goals and practice aims
You must be a talented urban designer and have good technical knowledge with a great eye for presentation. You should have an ability to drive project design development. Excellent communication skills and a desire to contribute to lively, creative and productive team working required. Experience with GIS software and Adobe CS are essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and would ideally be available to start by end of April 2018.
How to apply
Please send a digital copy of your CV (max 10MB) along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria.
Pay will be commensurate with experience and we would request that you set out your pay expectations in the covering letter.
Deadline for applications is midday Monday 30 April 2018.
We Made That is London Living Wage accredited and an equal opportunities employer.