EMR Home Design is a fast growing architectural studio located in Fulham. Established in June 2016, the current team of three are working on numerous large projects focusing on high-end residential and commercial: extensions, basements and full refurbishments.
Due to our growth, we are looking for a senior project architect with technical experience as well as project management skills to include: liaising with clients, structural engineers, building control and contractors on a daily basis.
This position at EMR is an amazing opportunity for an architect who enjoys being hands on and managing a project through from conception to delivery. The role constitutes a high level of responsibility, so the candidate needs to be strong technically but also passionate, have an eye for detail, creative with interior design skills and a great communicator.
Essential skills required:
- delivering UK residential sector projects from £100K to £1.5M
- knowledge and understanding of construction detailing including extensions, basements, waterproofing etc
- sound knowledge of the UK planning process and latest building regulations
- a creative eye for interior design and the optimising of light and space
- ability to lead several projects from concept to completion
- decisive and experience of managing an architectural team as well as contractors in the absence of/along the director
- contract administration experience
Additional advantageous skills:
- NBS specifications
- VRAY/similar 3D experience
Salary: 35-40K depending on experience for a full time, Visit our website for more information.
Application deadline: 11 July 2017
Email with CV and personalised covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not consider any architect without UK residential sector experience.
No agencies please.