Due to the continued growth and success of Heighway Associates Architects Ltd, we are recruiting a Senior Project Architect with the following experience and skills:
- Registered UK architect with 5 years post RIBA Part 3 experience in a UK practice
- Strong design and graphic skills
- Ability to deliver projects from planning to completion including site work and contract administration
- Excellent technical skills with high attention to detail with solid experience of UK planning policy and Building Regulations
- Confident liaising with clients, third party consultants and contractors
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills for managing own workload
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD with a working knowledge of SketchUp
Salary: dependent on experience.
HAA Ltd has a strong team of 6 architectural staff at a variety of levels and 3 support staff. Built over the past 21 years, the majority of our projects are referrals or repeat business from previous clients so our reputation is very important to us. Located in the centre of the busy and thriving town of Marlow in Buckinghamshire, the practice takes on mainly private individual residential work as well as some commercial work. We also enjoy getting involved in local community projects where possible. This is an office based role and the successful candidate will need their own transport.
How to apply:
Please note: if you have not heard back from us within 3 weeks of submitting your application, you can assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.