CSarchitects are a small and expanding Chartered Practice in Raynes Park, near Wimbledon, seeking an experienced Part II Architectural Assistant to join our busy team on a full time, permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will hold a strong technical background and be looking to grow with the practice working on a varied workload, from client meetings to specification packages, through to on site contract administration. Experience of working in the UK on such projects in the last three years is essential.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communications skills
- The ability to efficiently manage all stages of the project in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Work; and to successfully manage their time to meet agreed project deadlines
- A good working knowledge of UK planning policies, building regulations and an understanding of construction detailing
- The ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Skilled in AutoCAD, along with a good working knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Software and SketchUp
- Revit and BIM knowledge advantageous
The ideal candidate should demonstrate:
- An enthusiasm for design
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors and other members of the professional team
- Attention to detail
- Team spirit plus willingness to collaborate and help out
You will take responsibility and contribute to the growth of the Practice and enjoy working in a team environment. Tight deadlines and demonstration of an ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels are essential.
To apply for this position, please email your CV, supporting letter and examples of work to: email@example.com quoting the Reference Number: CSA17
For file sizes over 10MB please upload documents to DropBox