Design Storey is a young and ambitious award-winning practice based in the Cotswolds. We enjoy diverse and interesting design challenges and work on a range of projects from private houses through to institutional & commercial buildings.
We are looking for experienced design-led, talented and technically oriented architects or experienced part 2 assistants, with two-five years experience, to join our enthusiastic & friendly team. Excellent design and presentation skills are required, together with an eye for detail and good written and verbal communication skills. We can offer the right person good experience, interesting architecture and the beautiful surroundings of the Cotswolds.
- knowledge of building regulations
- 3D modelling
- technical detailing
- ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- preparing and submitting planning applications
- preparing and submitting tender packages
- Adobe Creative Suite
- experience with listed buildings
- ability to run a domestic project
- driving licence and car
Academic qualifications: a minimum of RIBA Part-II or equivalent
Location: The North Cotswolds working in a highly creative and free thinking team.
Salary: Dependant on experience, please submit your expectations.
Send your CV and examples of your work (5mb maximum) to firstname.lastname@example.org