Fatkin Design is looking for a Part-I/II assistant or architect to join its London-based team.
We are a friendly young practice established in 2014 and based in west London with projects across the UK. We are looking for a confident person to join our team as soon as possible on a permanent basis and assist with projects in a range of sectors including residential/housing, healthcare, infrastructure/car parking and commercial/mixed use. Project work will include all stages from feasibility through to construction with site visits to projects across the UK.
Our office is a relaxed, dynamic environment in an exciting business hub next to Ravenscourt Park.
- a working knowledge of Revit is essential
- understanding of the UK planning and building regulation systems is an advantage
- technical ability and creative flair
- SketchUp, Adobe CS and Microstation/AutoCAD are desirable
- legally able to work in the UK with good English language skills
In exchange for your skills and enthusiasm, we will offer a competitive package, supportive environment and career development opportunities including support for Part-III if appropriate. We are open to flexible working arrangements including part-time and job-share.