Part 3 Architect
An excellent multi-disciplinary property consultancy in Essex requires a highly motivated and experienced Part 3 Architect. With a growing Architectural team, the ideal candidate will contribute greatly to the continued growth and success of the business.
The Part 3 Architect will join a highly established, multi-disciplinary practice with a fantastic reputation that specialises in education, commercial, residential, leisure, ecclesiastical and insurance.
The company takes great pride in offering excellent training and an extremely rewarding working environment.
The Part 3 Architect will work under the direction of the senior management team.
You will bridge the gap between the idea of an attractive, functional building and the reality of that building performing successfully, ensuring that the right materials are used and that the building meets current regulations.
* Monitoring quality, costs and deadlines throughout the project
* Project inception
* Project planning
* Detailed design
* Project management
The Part 3 Architect will have:
* Proficiency with BIM/Revit
* Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Architecture
* Innovative design and analytical skills
* Excellent interpersonal and client facing skills
* Comprehensive working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning processes.
It is desirable if you also have:
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
* NBS Specification writing
The Part 3 Architect will benefit from:
* £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
* Swift career and salary progression
* Generous holiday and benefits package
* Professional fees
* Excellent training and development
* Flexible and fair working conditions and environment
If you are a Part 3 Architect looking for an exciting move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James.
(phone number removed)
Part 3 Architect / Education / Commercial / Leisure / Insurance / Ecclesiastical / Residential / Revit / CAD / AutoCAD / AutoCAD Architecture / Buildings / Project Management / CIAT / Essex / Colchester