Landscape Architects - Oxford
Salary: £26,000 to £33,000 DOE
The Company/ Role
Our Client looking for talented and creative Landscape Architects of various levels to join their studio in Oxford and invites Assistants, Graduates and Landscape Architects to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Landscape Architects who are seeking exposure to a range of large-scale masterplanning, residential, mixed-use and retail projects, to develop and grow their career within an established team of landscape designers and planners. Successful candidates will be working on exciting projects both in the UK and internationally.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- Sound technical abilities - proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office. Revit experience would be an advantage.
- If not already CMLI would ideally be on the Pathway to Chartership or looking to join soon
- Excellent team working ability as well as ability to work independently
- Strong design and graphic presentation skills
- Keen interest in current issues affecting the landscape
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.