- Job Reference: 3969
- Date Posted: 28 February 2019
- Recruiter: Prisma Recruitment Limited
- Website: http://www.prisma-recruitment.com
- Location: Amersham, Bucks
- Salary: £28,000 to £32,000
- Sector: Construction, Consulting & Corporate Strategy, Engineering, Real Estate & Property
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
A successful medium sized firm of architects and designers require an interior/intermediate designer with 2 to 5 years or so experience to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must be AutoCAD proficient, be able to demonstrate design flair and have a reasonable degree of technical competence.
The firm specialises in high end residential development and improvements, often for wealthy individuals in a suburban setting. Candidates with experience of this work type will be favoured, as will those located in the same geographical area.
The interiors group is a separate cost centre within the wider architectural business and enjoys a degree of autonomy within it.
The office environment is pleasant and friendly and the wider location is good. Just two minutes from the tube station and adjacent to parking, shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Location, Amersham Bucks. Salary c28-32K.