Experienced Project Architect
Aura Homes Ltd, are looking for an experienced Project Architect to join its team in London, UK.
We have a fantastic career opportunity available for a talented and ambitious 7+ PQE Part III project architect in our London office.
Aura Homes are an award winning architecture studio working throughout London and Surrey, with a mission to create ideal homes. We specialise in high-end extensions, house transformations, bespoke new-build houses, conversions, and small scale developments.
We seek to create sustainable, innovative, valuable and positive architecture that improves lives, and enhances each and every home.
Working at Aura Homes, you’d have the opportunity to work in a variety of residential projects, providing quality design solutions for our private homeowner clients, and adding value to small scale property developments.
Our clients tell us that they value our professional, collaborative, friendly and creative approach to projects and that our team is great to work with.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- RIBA Part III qualified with 7+ years PQE
- excellent residential experience is a must
- experience of working with private homeowner clients, and developments up to 10 units
- demonstrable experience of leading projects from feasibility through planning and to delivery
- strong design, technical, graphic and 3D modelling skills, full proficiency in Autocad, revit, photoshop and sketchup skills are essential.
- experience of running design and technical reviews
- be commercially savvy
- excellent understanding of current UK planning and building regulations
- ability to work as part of a team
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to plan and strong organisational skills
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance, you’ll enjoy some great benefits including competitive remuneration, with the possibility of company shares for the right candidate.
How to apply
Applications can be made by sending a CV and examples of your work to, email@example.com, by 10am on 8th March 2019