HAT Projects is looking for an experienced Part-II/Part-III architect to join its studio in Colchester.
We’re looking for one or possibly two new team members to join our studio. You will be working on range of our current projects including museums, community buildings, housing and creative workspace – including working with listed buildings as well as new-build projects. You would be involved from early stages through to construction, from low-budget, fast-track projects through to larger and more complex projects.
We are a building-focused practice and many projects proceed quickly from first briefing through to construction. We are also currently completing our own new office space, which will provide a great working environment for our growing team.
We are looking for:
- great attention to detail, and the creativity and persistence needed to find the right solution for every challenge
- the ability to absorb complex briefs and think strategically, alongside getting stuck into the practical detail of construction
- experience of bespoke construction detailing, working with specialist fabricators and suppliers
- strong graphic skills
- confident team working, written and oral communication skills – you will be working closely with consultants and clients as well as our studio team
- a passion for, and wide knowledge of architecture
These skills should be demonstrated through your experience and portfolio – and UK experience is essential.
Please send hard copy CVs and edited portfolios to our studio:
1a Mercantile House,
Sir Isaac’s Walk,
HAT Projects is an equal opportunities employer.