Robert Hirschfield Architects is looking for an architect to join its growing London office.
The ideal candidate will be a minimum of RIBA qualified Part-II with accomplished design skills and they will be working with senior architects on high-end private residential projects as well as the preparation and submission of a large-scale residential planning application.
Based in Belsize Park, London, RHA has established a diverse portfolio of projects working with private residential clients, housing developers and gallery owners. We were recently awarded RIBA London Practice of the Month.
Experience and technical skills:
- expertise in Vectorworks, SketchUp and Adobe Suite
- experience of RIBA work stages 0 to 7 including UK-based contract administration
- BIM experience/interest preferred
- sound knowledge of UK building regulations and UK planning policy
- experience in residential developments and high-end residential houses
- ability to produce high quality 3D visualisations
- adept at communicating design ideas through hand sketches and drawings
- self directed and with initiative
- excellent verbal and written communication abilities
Interviews for this position will begin immediately, and interested architects are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK and have fluent written and spoken English.
- unfortunately, we can only reply to shortlisted candidates
- remuneration will be commensurate with experience
- please note we do not employ through agencies
How to apply:
Applications will be accepted via email below 5MB. Please submit a CV and portfolio as well as examples of recent studio projects including technical drawings using the ‘apply’ link. The recruitment process will also require recent references from two independent referees.