We are urgently looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist or Part 2 with delivery experience. The candidate needs must have a good understanding of building construction and be able work on the delivery side of projects under the direction of the Associate Director / Director.
Duties include but are not limited to :
- Prepare and develop tender and construction level information to meet the client’s brief as well as to meet Building regulations, Planning and the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to the client and the design team.
- Ability to nurture and maintain good professional relations with clients and consultants
- Ability to find the best solutions for complex technical problems and for complex challenges coming from the environment where the project takes place.
- Undertaking site visits to review progress and provide good technical solutions to issues that arise on site
Essential qualities & skills :
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Fully proficient with Revit and AutoCAD
- Ability to demonstrate a technical understanding of how a building is put together.
- An awareness of the commercial factors affecting a project
- An ability to analyse challenges on a project and provide workable solutions
- Be self-motivated and able to work well under pressure and deliver co-ordinated drawing information and specifications on time and to a good quality.
- A good understanding of UK Building regulations as well as Building Bulletins requirements.
Desirable qualities & skills
- Evidence of the ability to understand design decisions taken by others
- An understanding of Business development by maintaining good relations with clients, consultants and contractors.
Please do not forward your CV unless you meet the essential quality and skills requirements. We are looking to fill this vacancy urgently, hence please forward your CV and work samples ( under 5mb ) to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.