Allford Hall Monaghan Morris is looking for architects/architectural assistants to join its London-based practice.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our London studio to further our award-winning reputation. With ambitious clients throughout the UK and beyond, our research-led and collaborative working method offers a friendly, rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development.
We are looking for qualified architects, experienced Part-II qualified (or equivalent) and architectural assistant to join our team. Your main duties and responsibilities will involve working on a range of large commercial and residential projects across London and abroad.
To be considered you should have:
- experience in working on high profile international projects
- experience working in the UK
- a strong track-record of working on competitions, of medium to large scale international projects
- excellent design skills, construction knowledge, presentation skills and the ability to think strategically
- the ability to liaise with clients and external consultant
- proficiency in preparing detailed drawings as required for design development, authority approval, and construction
- project experience shall include commercial projects procured under construction management contracts including the delivery of fit-outs to Category A
- intermediate Revit competency including model co-ordination and presentation drawings
- 2D and 3D Bentley MicroStation competency, with experience in Bentley Architecture 3D documentation preferable
- knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit, Rhino and V-Ray
- understanding of project CDM requirements and processes including experience in the provision of principal designer services
- experience with development and maintenance of quality assurance systems to ISO 9001
We offer a competitive salary with a variety of excellent benefits, as well as a pleasant working environment in newly refurbished offices overlooking the city of London.
To apply please submit your CV and examples of your work, by post to our London office quoting reference: DJ/May18 or using the ‘apply’ link (we can only receive files under 5MB).