Piercy&Company has an opportunity for an architect to join its practice in London.
Piercy&Company is looking for an exceptional architect with proven workspace fit-out experience (CAT A and CAT B) to join them.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial, and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work attracts awards and industry accolades, including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint and FX Awards.
Key skills and experience:
- ARB registered with good experience of CAT A and CAT B fit-out essential
- experience in client liaison and design team coordination
- excellent design and detailing skills
- leadership skills with experience in project and/or package lead
- comprehensive knowledge of building regulations
- experience across all RIBA work stages
- good working knowledge of MicroStation
- strong graphic and presentation skills, preferably using V-Ray, 3ds Max, Rhino and Photoshop
Please submit your cover letter, digital CV and work examples using the ‘apply’ link.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the roles as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Remuneration dependent upon experience.